Search articles, books, eBooks and more by visiting the EBSCO Discovery Service
Chestnut Hill College offers an interdisciplinary Bachelor of Science (BS) in International Business, Language, and Culture. The International Business, Language, and Culture Major (IBLC) is an interdisciplinary, globally oriented program that includes a strong language component.
Students majoring in IBLC must satisfy an International Experience Abroad requirement in a country where the major language is spoken. A second international experience is also recommended by working abroad or in an international division or department of a U.S. organization. The International Experience Abroad may be met by one of the following ways: International Internship Experience, Study Abroad and Work Study Tour.
Topics In Global Business & Economics
- Cross-Cultural Business Blunders
- International Business Virtual Library
- International Association for Business Economics on Facebook
- Economic Commission on Latin America and Caribbean (ECLAC)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- International Development Network (IDN)
- International Monetary Fund
- The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Organization of American States
- United Nations
- World Bank
- Latin American Studies Association
Journal of International Business
- Internacionales – Journal of International Business From the students of the Department of International Business at EAFIT University in Medellin, Colombia. Articles are published in Spanish with English language abstracts.
Del departamento de Negocios Internacionales del Universidad EAFIT in Medellín, Columbia. Son artículos realizados por estudiantes del departamento de Negocios Internacionales, destacados por su trabajo y buen desempeño. No queda sino desearles una buena lectura e invitarles para que hagan parte de ésta, su revista.
- WWW Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources – A frequently updated Internet directory of over 2000 annotated links to high-quality English-language* resources for a wide range of international affairs, international relations, international studies, global studies, and global education topics.
*Also provides links to search engines and broadcasts in French, Spanish and German.
Online Dictionaries, Translators & Forums
(Use translators with caution! They will not translate your English into another language with grammatical accuracy!)
- Lexicool – Endorsed by the ALA
- Google Translate
- Wordreference – Dictionaries, grammar and a usage forum
Studying to teach a foreign language?
TCI, or CI s the most innovative L2 teaching strategy. Look it up!
- Teaching with Comprehensible Input: Q&A
- Teaching with Comprehensible Input (TCI) and TPRS® Discussion, Products and Training – Language Learning or Language Acquisition?
- International Journal of Foreign Language Teaching – Open access, peer reviewed journal articles available freely