Research Help (research resources, news, study resources and tutorials)
Literacy / ELL / L2
- Pink Monkey – Literature summaries, books notes & activities
- 77 Games – Includes many spelling & reading games
- CSTA K-12 Standards
ESL / ELL:
- ESL Teacher Resources – From the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Colorin Colorado – ELL Topics A to Z
- Conversation Questions for ESL/EFL
- ESLvideo.com – English as a Second Language teachers creating ESL video quizzes for ESL students
- Interesting Things for ESL Students
- Teach & Learn ESL – Lesson plans and articles
- Sample Lesson Plans – Ben Slavic’s TPRS & Comprehensible Input Training
- ePals – Complement classroom learning with interaction in the target language.
Safely Connect with classrooms around the world for collaborative, project-based learning
- FLTeach – Foreign Language Teaching Forum
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
- TESOL – Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Association of Literacy Educators and Researchers
- STEM Lesson Plans & Resources from the National Science Foundation
- K-12 STEM Resources (Including lesson plans)
- Science – Covering earth science, animals, water, biology, chemistry and space.
- Computer Science & Technology
- Math Fourm @ Drexel – Lesson plans & activities
- A+ Math – Games, flashcards, worksheets, homework helper
- 77 Games – Includes math games
History / Geography / Social Sciences
- Ben Across the Curriculum – Lesson plans for all levels develop an understanding of Franklin’s legacy.
- World History for Us All – Model curriculum for teaching world history in middle and high schools
- New EdTech Classroom Videos – Fun and easy-to-remember learning tools.
Art & Music