The most comprehensive guide for policy advisors and legal experts on how existing International Law applies to cyber operations
‘Tallinn Manual 2.0’
- Tallinn Manual on The International Law Applicable to Cyber Warfare Prepared by the International Group of Experts at the Invitation of Cooperative Cyber Defense Centre of Excellence
- Tallinn Manual – Rulebook for Cyberwar
- Tallin Manual 2.0 The Tallinn Manual process is continuing with a legal, technical, strategic and operational assessment of cyber scenarios, with the aim of publishing a practical reference source for Cyber Commands.
- THE TALLINN MANUAL 2.0: HIGHLIGHTS AND INSIGHTS
- Tallinn Manual 2.o on the International Law Applicable to Cyber Operations
“News about the the Tallin Manual”